Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is looking for skilled software engineers to join our DNA Team, which is in charge of processing billions of transactions every day in a high-performance, real-time enterprise IT environment. You’ll also collaborate with the majority of front- and back-office departments to develop mission-critical systems that interpret, normalise, and distribute trade data to the firm. You will also create real-time trade reconciliation systems that monitor trading activity and escalate issues to management.
In this position, you will:
- You will help to design, build, and implement big, sophisticated, high-performance applications that process enormous volumes of data with low latency.
- You will create mission-critical procedures that must adhere to demanding high-availability and fault-tolerance standards.
- This team is involved in all aspects of the SDLC, from original requirements to final quality assurance, with a focus on domain modelling, object-oriented analysis and design, and data modelling.
- You will collaborate closely with the front office in order to reflect trading procedures.
What to expect from us:
Real World Implications: You’ll be creating and optimising systems that process large volumes of data while maintaining great performance and stability. You’ll witness how your contributions to building and supporting cutting-edge hardware and software solutions have an impact on the entire company, making us all smarter, quicker, and better.
Collaboration: We collaborate with our systems engineers, network architects, technical analysts, and software developers to establish a competitive advantage through best-in-class technical solutions.
Growth: We don’t expect you to have prior industry experience in proprietary trading or financial services to flourish at Susquehanna International Group for many of our roles. We’re searching for people that are naturally curious, persistent problem solvers, and eager to innovate, learn, and grow.
Benefits: SIG provides a diverse range of competitive employee perks and benefits.
We are seeking for
- Candidates must have solid programming skills in object-oriented programming in.Net technologies.
- Experience with one or more message-oriented middleware technologies (for example, RV, MSMQ, ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a similar area, or its foreign equivalent, with 3+ years of progressive experience developing software applications in an object-oriented language, is required. Education can be replaced with relevant experience.
- This post is eligible for visa sponsorship.
SIG is a global quantitative trading firm created by a group of friends with a common interest in game theory and probabilistic thinking. This strategy has been ingrained in our culture, and you will find tireless problem solvers in each of our major disciplines: trading, technology, and quantitative research. Our staff collaborate to make optimal decisions from offices throughout the world, and they are motivated by the desire to accomplish winning results together.
What we do?
We have extensive experience trading virtually all mentioned financial instruments and asset types, with a particular emphasis on derivatives trading. Every day, we handle millions of trading transactions around the world through market creating and market taking, providing liquidity and ensuring fair prices for buyers and sellers. While we have a broad market exposure, our trading desks are highly specialised, allowing us to gain a thorough grasp of the particular dynamics of each asset class.
SIG does not accept resumes from recruiters or search firms that have not been requested. In the absence of a formal agreement, every resume or referral submitted will become the property of SIG, and no fee will be given.