Visa Sponsorship LMIA Approved Jobs in Canada: Prospective international workers interested in applying for employment with LMIA Endorsed Companies in Canada have discovered several promising options. Employers in Canada aggressively support international candidates who have completed a Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
We strongly encourage you to apply in disciplines that are in high demand in Canada. This boosts your work possibilities, which raises the likelihood of your visa being approved.
It’s worth noting that Canada has awarded permanent residency to over 431,645 people, and that the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship has voiced confidence in the country’s sustained openness to immigration.
The Immigration Plan for the Years 2024-2025 highlights Canada’s goal of inviting 500,000 permanent residents by 2025, up from 465,000 in 2024.
This could be your opportunity! Those thinking about moving to Canada should look into the Canada Skilled Worker Programme (Express Entry Programme) right away.
LMIA Job Opportunities in Canada for Foreigners
- Host Country: Canada.
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS are the intended audience.
What exactly does a Positive LMIA mean?
- The Canadian government gives an LMIA to Canadian employers and businesses, allowing them to hire foreign people.
- A positive LMIA demonstrates that the post necessitates the hiring of a foreign worker.
- An employer or company that has a valid LMIA has met the standards of the Temporary Foreign Worker Programme (TFWP) and is thus authorised to hire a foreign citizen.
- Submit a job application to a company that has a positive LMIA. A list of these authorised companies will be supplied in the future.
Companies in Canada Endorsed by LMIA
Non-Canadian nationals are invited to apply for positions with the Canadian companies listed below. Employers having a positive LMIA are able to hire people from other countries.
The following Canadian companies are open to hiring international workers:
- A&W Canada Food Services Inc.
- Canada Air
- Health Services in Alberta
- Canada’s Amazon
- Apple Inc.
- Montreal Bank
- Bell Canada Inc.
- BMO Financial Group Inc.
- Canadian Tire Company
- CGI Group Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- Deloitte Canada Inc.
- Dollarama Corp.
- Empire Company Limited.
- Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited.
- General Motors of Canada Limited.
- Google Canada Inc.
- H&M Canada Hennes & Mauritz Inc.
- Canada Home Depot
- IBM Canada, Inc.
- Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- McDonald’s Canada Inc.
- Microsoft Canada Inc.
- The Canadian National Bank
- Rogers Communications Inc.
- Canadian Royal Bank
- Starbucks Corporation
- Tim Hortons International Inc.
- Canada’s Walmart
This is by no means an exhaustive list.
Numerous Canadian Companies hire foreign workers. You should undertake an inquiry and make contact with the aforementioned businesses.
However, please refrain from flooding their email with unnecessary requests.
The Advantages of LMIA Jobs in Canada
- Facilitation of Work Permits: Before hiring foreign labourers, Canadian firms may be required to get an LMIA. An employer earns a good LMIA, indicating that the job offer meets the conditions of the Canadian labour market, easing the employee’s application for a work permit.
- Job Security: Obtaining an LMIA ensures job security because it indicates an employer’s commitment to hiring a foreign worker. Because the business has established a necessity for the foreign worker’s specific skill set, this typically results in enhanced job security.
- Experience in a Canadian Work Environment: Certain LMIA positions may qualify you for permanent residency in Canada. Candidates with Canadian work experience are typically preferred by the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Provincial Nominee Programmes (PNPs), and Express Entry. Having an LMIA job may help you meet the qualifying requirements for these programmes.
- Prospects for Relatives: When an individual gains employment through an LMIA, it is often conceivable that their spouse or common-law partner may be eligible to apply for an open work permit, which would allow them to work for any employer in Canada. Furthermore, dependent children may be eligible for study permits in Canada to further their studies.
- Experience in the Canadian Work Environment: Working in Canada through an LMIA employment allows individuals to gain significant work experience in the Canadian work environment. This experience may be beneficial in terms of networking and future employment chances in the Canadian labour market.
- Access to Social Benefits: Depending on the province of work and the terms of their employment, individuals employed in Canada through an LMIA position may be eligible for various social benefits such as healthcare coverage.
Jobs Endorsed by the LMIA in Canada
Farmworkers, fruit pickers, carers, and cooks are common occupations.
The name of a prominent site maintained by the Canadian government is “Job Bank.” This website contains thousands of job advertisements. Applicants from outside Canada should look for roles that have been approved by the LMIA.
Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with LMIA Approval
The Canadian government offers the “Temporary Foreign Workers Programme” to international job applicants.
Where Can Foreigners Find LMIA Jobs in Canada?
- Go to the Job Bank The “Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) status” is shown on the left margin.
- Select “LMIA Approved.”
- All positions that accept applications from those living outside of Canada will be included.
- The bulk of open employment are for carers, farmworkers, and fruit pickers.
- If you want to work as a foreign worker in Canada, you need apply for the positions listed below.
Foreign Workers’ Minimum Wage in Canada
The Canadian government has imposed minimum salary criteria for international candidates. You will be paid on an hourly basis. Please double-check the provincial minimum wage.
Companies in Canada that have sponsored LMIAs in the last five years are listed below.
This list contains the names of Canadian employers and enterprises that have requested and received approval for an LMIA list.
How to Get a Job in Canada
- Begin by applying for and getting a job.
- Second, apply for a job that allows overseas candidates.
- When you are hired, the employer will advise you of the type of visa you will need to enter Canada.
- Your major goal should be to obtain job.
Skills in High Demand in Canada
- IT professionals
- Agricultural Technicians
- Business professionals
- Sales representatives
- Customer service representatives
- Employees at a restaurant
How can I get a job offer from Canada as an LMIA?
If you are unable to find a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill your position, you must apply for an LMIA through Employment and Social Development Canada and Service Canada. If they agree that a foreign worker is required to fill the position, you will receive a positive LMIA.
What is the cost of LMIA?
Most applications, however, are processed within 10 business days. What is the cost of applying for an LMIA? The LMIA application fee is CAD 1,000. There is also a privilege charge of CAD 100.
Can I work for LMIA in Canada?
Once an LMIA has been issued, give a copy of the confirmation letter to each temporary foreign worker and instruct them to apply for a work visa. An LMIA from ESDC, Service Canada, is required.
Check More Jobs: