Our specialised home nursing section at Independence Plus is growing quickly, and we are currently employing U.S.-based private duty nurses who meet the requirements. We are looking for Registered Nurses to work as nurses in the Chicago, Illinois, area (with a few openings available in San Antonio, Texas as well). Our nurses receive specialised training in providing at-home care for medically difficult adult and paediatric patients, many of whom have uncommon diseases. With the help of a committed team, you will acquire key skills that will offer you a competitive advantage for the duration of your career. Consider joining our team if you’d like a fulfilling chance to provide one-on-one home healthcare to patients and significantly improve their lives!
OVERVIEW OF BENEFITS:
- Immigration processing and visa sponsoring
- There will be paid home ventilation training and certification available.
- PTO, full benefits, health insurance for vision, dental, and medical needs, and a 401(k) plan that matches are all provided.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) OR BSN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Presently holding a TPS (Temporary Protected Status), TN (Trade NAFTA), CPT (Curricular Practical Training), or F1-OPT (Optional Practical Training) visa
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider CPR certification, which we can offer if needed
- Command of English
* The Nurse Residency Programme welcomes recent nursing graduates and offers additional training!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 366-7696, Option 5, if you have any queries about our recruiting department.
See our company’s explanation film at https://bit.ly/2JDrqcc or visit our website at www.independenceplus.com for more details about the job we undertake.
- Concerning Independence Plus: Independence Plus has been a top supplier of advanced medical supplies and equipment, as well as in-home nursing and rehabilitation services, since 1987. We provide the best one-on-one care (with round-the-clock on-call support) to treat adult and paediatric patients with complicated medical and respiratory needs, enabling them to live fulfilling lives at home. Our main office is located in Oak Brook, Illinois, and we hold state licences, Medicare certifications, and CHAP accreditations. The majority of northern Illinois, including Chicagoland and the Rockford region, is included in our coverage area. Additionally, we offer our services throughout southeast Wisconsin, southern Texas, and northwest Indiana.