The Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Minneapolis is looking for cooks of all levels of expertise to join our great team! Don’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with the world’s leading luxury hotel company!
Our culinary professionals are passionate about their trade, and they make breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal products in various outlets in accordance with production requirements and quality standards, all while keeping a safe and sanitary work environment.
The Four Seasons Minneapolis is looking for outstanding cooks of various levels, and a stage with Chef will be required to determine your ability in accordance with our standards.
What you will do:
- Prepare food products of consistent quality in accordance with guest requests, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mis en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or supper service.
- Begin with food items that have been prepared ahead of time, taking care not to over-prepare.
- Deep fryer, grill, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill must be operated, maintained and cleaned appropriately.
- Date all food containers and rotate them according to policy, ensuring that all perishables are preserved at suitable temperatures. Check pars for shift use, determine required preparation, freezer pull, and line setup; Take note of any out-of-stock items or potential shortages; Return all food items that have not been utilised to designated storage places, making sure to cover/date all perishables; aid in developing plans and measures to address any food expense issues; Control food waste, loss, and utilisation in accordance with policies.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules, as well as the Standards of Conduct as outlined in EmPact.
- Work in a professional and pleasant manner with coworkers and managers.
What you’ll be bring:
- With comparable experience, an accredited culinary education is desired but not essential.
- A minimum of one year of culinary or equivalent work experience is required.
- Servsafe (or comparable) certification
- Your enthusiasm for food and ambition to be the best!
Minneapolis Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences
The Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Minneapolis is the epitome of luxury. The new 37-story structure will be located in Minneapolis at the intersection of business and leisure, at the top of Nicollet Mall, the city’s pedestrian promenade. The mixed-use development, located just a few blocks from the Mississippi River, will also house RBC Wealth Management’s US headquarters. Gavin Kaysen, a local Celebrity Chef in collaboration with Four Seasons, 19,400 sq. ft. of conference space, downtown’s first Luxury Spa, and a 5000 sq. ft. Pool Deck will be among the highlights.
Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews, and industry awards, with 122 hotels and resorts and 46 residential properties in major city centres and resort destinations in 47 countries, and more than 50 projects in planning or development. Our personnel are our most valuable asset and the key to our success. We believe that everyone of us requires a sense of dignity, pride, and fulfilment in our work.
What you Can Expect
We provide the following additional, market-leading benefits:
- *Includes comprehensive health and vision insurance.
- Discovery nights are held at Four Seasons properties around the world.
- Vacation and holiday compensation
- Meals prepared on a daily basis by award-winning chefs
- Uniforms and uniform maintenance
- Sick pay, disability insurance, and life insurance are all options.
We also look after our team members by providing competitive salary packages, opportunities for professional development and progress, and the following benefits to help them maintain a work-life balance:
- Parking reductions
- Staff lounge and cafeteria with a view of the city
- Paid parental leave for up to eight weeks
- Insurance for your pet
- Retirement plan 401(k)
- Accommodation discounts at Four Seasons properties worldwide
*Dental coverage is available at a reduced fee.
We believe in recognising a familiar face, greeting a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, or explore with us, our goal is to leave an impression on you that will last a lifetime. This stems from our conviction that life is richer when we are truly connected to the people and world around us.
We appreciate your interest in working at the Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis. We are excited to receive your application.
Visit us to learn more about what it’s like to work at Four Seasons:
Unless the individual is currently in a managerial position with another Four Seasons location, authorization to work in the United States is essential. Current Four Seasons executives may be eligible for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and those with impairments are especially urged to apply. Please go to https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf to obtain the ‘EEOC is the Law’ information poster.