A Snapshot of Your Day
The Engineering Development Programme is a 12-month rotational programme that includes three demanding 4-month assignments at Siemens Energy. You will have direct exposure to numerous product lines in the power generating business through rotations in at least two distinct sites (Orlando, FL, Charlotte and Winston Salem, NC, and Ft. Payne, AL). These rotations will ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the various career choices available at Siemens Energy. Furthermore, personalised training and projects will ensure that you study and experience some of the most technologically advanced power generation equipment on the market.
During the programme, in addition to learning about the technology and the organisation, you can form lifelong friendships with your fellow EDP colleagues and build a network that will help you throughout your career. After completing the 12-month programme, you will be placed in one of the locations listed above, where you can advance your engineering career. Join the over 100 EDP alumni at all levels of Siemens Energy and discover how far this programme may lead you!
How Will You Make an Impact?
- Develop a thorough awareness of the power industry, including the various difficulties that our clients and the industry confront.
- During the development programme, you will participate in three separate rotations in engineering and manufacturing across several product lines.
- Attend events and networking meetings to build a strong network within our firm and its subsidiaries.
- After completing the programme, you will be a valuable member of one of Siemens Energy’s engineering organisations, focusing on the design, analysis, and maintenance of power production equipment.
What You Bring
- Seeking proactive, driven, and compassionate professionals to join our engineering development programme at Siemens Energy.
- By June 2024, you will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or a similar profession.
- Applicants must be lawfully authorised to work in the United States without requiring current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with valid visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the Team
Our Gas Services branch provides low-emission electricity generation via servicing and decarbonisation. Zero or low-emission power generating, with all gas turbines, steam turbines and generators housed together. Opportunities for decarbonisation include improved service offerings, fleet modernization, and digitalization. Watch this video to discover more about our Gas Service business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html.
What is it like working at Siemens Energy?https://bit.ly/3IfnlaR
Who is Siemens Energy?
Siemens Energy is more than just an energy technology company. We fulfil the growing energy demand in more than 90 countries while protecting the environment. With over 92,000 devoted staff, we not only provide power to over 16% of the world’s population, but we also use our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is dedicated to making sustainable, dependable, and cost-effective energy a reality by pushing the limits of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year tradition of innovation, which drives our hunt for individuals who will support our focus on decarbonisation, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Fortunately for us, we are not all the same. Diversity generates power. We operate on inclusivity, and our combined creative energy is powered by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy values character, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energise society as a whole, and we do not discriminate based on distinctions.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- A supportive workplace culture
- The company paid for health and wellness perks.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Family building benefits
- Parental Leave