Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organisation and industry cloud pioneer that enables life sciences companies to deliver treatments to patients more quickly. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS firms in history, we reached $2 billion in revenue in the previous fiscal year and have significant growth potential ahead.
Veeva’s core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re more than just a public company; in 2021, we became a public benefit corporation (PBC), which is legally required to balance the interests of consumers, employees, society, and investors.
Join us in improving the life sciences industry, where we are committed to positively impacting our customers, workers, and communities.
If you are a recent engineering graduate, Veeva’s Engineering Development Programme (EDP) is an excellent opportunity to study and develop highly scalable multi-tenant cloud software. As a new full-stack, front-end, or back-end engineer, you will collaborate with experienced Product and Engineering leaders in small teams to deliver software innovation to clients worldwide. Software development takes place in a dynamic and agile atmosphere, with product and engineering teams seeing their work deployed on a monthly basis. In addition to speed, Veeva is unique in that we value your involvement at the design table, regardless of your level of experience. Help us think differently and more efficiently when designing our solutions. As part of the EDP programme, we expect you to participate in technical and functional design discussions, as well as all stages of the software development lifecycle.
Please provide the most recent version of your academic transcript with your application.
Visa sponsorship is available for qualified candidates applying for Associate Software Engineer (Masters in CS).
For the first two years of this role, you must work four days a week in the office. After two years, you will have the freedom to work wherever.
- Located near Kansas City, Missouri, and can work in the office four days a week.
- Strong computer science basics (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design).
- Desire to work with business software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Physics with a GPA of 3.3 or above.
- Do not have a university degree? That is fine if you have the corresponding skills acquired through work experience or disciplined self-study.
- Engineer Perspective: Three Reasons to Consider Veeva.
- Life at Veeva: Generation Veeva.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
- Flexible PTO and company-paid holidays.
- Retirement programmes
- The 1% charitable giving programme
- Base salary: $90,000 to $115,000.
- This position provides a comprehensive benefits package. The salary range for this position indicates the probable base compensation for this position. The real remuneration will vary depending on the market and projected contributions.