What We’re Seeking
At HNTB, you may establish a career that is meaningful to you while also contributing to communities that are important to all of us. For more than a century, we have provided solutions for some of the country’s largest and most complicated infrastructure projects. With our recent expansion, now is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
You’ll do the following:
- Responsible for the planning and distribution of discipline-specific work, as well as project schedule and budget adherence.
- Assists with marketing duties, including proposal generation.
- Assists in the creation of project scope and effort levels for projects and/or assignments within the discipline.
- Oversees the project team’s work within the technical discipline to ensure its completeness and accuracy. Guides and mentors team towards overall project goals.
- At the staff level, coordinates technical components of the project with the customer counterpart and teaming partners for work within the discipline.
- On multi-discipline projects, works together with other disciplines.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
You will require the following items:
- Engineering bachelor’s degree and 6 years of relevant experience, or
- Engineering master’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience, or
- 4 years of relevant experience and a PhD in engineering
What you’ll need to bring:
- Experience in FDOT roadway design and plan development.
- Knowledge with FDOT roadway design requirements, policy, and processes.
- Understands how decisions affect technical design and work planning.
- Effectively coordinates work planning and design across many technical disciplines.
- Produces high-quality deliverables on schedule, within budget and scope.
What We Like:
- Certification as a Professional Engineer (PE)
Click here for more information about benefits: Total HNTB Rewards
Learn more about EOE, including disability and veteran benefits, by clicking here.
This post is eligible for visa sponsorship.
AJ Highways (#AJHighways)
THIRD-PARTY AGENCY NOTICE:
HNTB does not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies that have not been requested. Any staffing/employment agency, individual, or corporation that sends an unsolicited resume to this site understands that the applicant’s résumé will become the property of HNTB. HNTB reserves the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without payment to the staffing/employment agency, person, or business that submitted the application. To be eligible for placement fees, staffing/employment agencies with fee agreements with HNTB must send applicants to the appropriate HNTB recruiter.
Job Classification: Regular
Full-time vs. part-time: Full-time
Job Type: Engineering Group
Request ID: R-18004