The Four Seasons Hotel Miami is a residential sanctuary hidden in Brickell, surrounded by Miami’s favourite neighbourhoods. The hotel has a tranquil two-acre pool terrace, an Equinox Fitness Centre & Spa, a multi-million dollar art collection, an award-winning restaurant – EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most appealing and exciting attractions as chosen by in-house specialists.
All personnel in the Hotel’s Room Service Department must be selected, trained, evaluated, led, motivated, coached, and disciplined to ensure that set cultural and core requirements are met: Long-term strategic planning for store operations. Work closely with the Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, the Executive Chef, and the Sous Chefs to create effective menu and amenity options while ensuring excellent product quality at a reasonable price. Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree, particularly in hotel/restaurant management, or similar experience is necessary.
- 1-2 years of food and beverage expertise in a high volume upmarket setting is required.
- Working understanding of division operations, fundamental standards, rules, and standard operating procedures is required.
- Service expertise, F&B cost control, labour controls, menu writing, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting
- Excellent English reading, writing, and spoken communication skills
- Food and beverage competence is required.
Four Season Employees Benefits
- Employee Culture that encourages you to be your authentic self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programmes will assist you in mastering your skill.
- Year-round employee engagement events that are inclusive and varied.
- Four Seasons offers exclusive discounts and vacation programmes.
- Wages and benefits that are competitive (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Plan)
- And more, much more!
Four Seasons Careers
Unless the individual is working in a supervisory position at a Four Seasons location, US work authorization is essential. Current Four Seasons executives may be eligible for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and those with impairments are especially urged to apply.