The Lasan Group has firmly established itself as one of the UK’s most inventive and interesting hospitality businesses. We offer creative, award-winning dining experiences that excite the heart, stir the soul, and make the taste senses dance, all while being driven by an adventurous attitude and an unwavering devotion to excellence.
The group includes a variety of highly successful restaurants in the Midlands, including the well-known Lasan, Raja Monkey, and Fiesta Del Asado.
We are searching for a guest-focused Restaurant Manager to oversee all parts of the operation and be accountable for meeting business goals by providing an exceptional guest experience.
(Sponsorship Information: If your application is approved, the firm will give COS and pay the Immigration Skills Charge. Only the NHS surcharge and application fee are required as part of the UKVI application process).
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong interest in food, drink, and hospitality;
- Will uphold our company values of ownership, conscientiousness, and foresight;
- Will remain cool, professional, and attentive in stressful situations;
- Create a productive workplace atmosphere that promotes accountability.
Our ideal Restaurant Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Successful track record in a high-volume fresh food operation;
- The urge to lead from the floor rather than the office
- Excellent discernment in terms of recruiting and selection;
- High-level training and coaching abilities;
- A track record of inspiring others to succeed;
- Always maintain high standards;
- Commercial awareness in terms of gross profit margins, labour cost management, and stock control;
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities;
- Comprehensive knowledge of all business departments, including the restaurant, bar and kitchen;
- Confidence and self-motivation are required, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish an instant rapport.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
What we have to offer:
- Service charge-related bonus is guaranteed.
- Structured career path to General Manager
- The opportunity to participate in fresh opportunities;
- Team Privilege Card, which provides a 20% discount at all group restaurants as well as other attractive perks;
- As a thank you for each year of service, you will get a £500 Team Privilege Card incentive.
Famously earning Gordon Ramsey’s F-Word for Best Local UK Restaurant, our continuous success is only possible because of our wonderful employees, whom we are happy to call family! We’d love to hear from you if this sounds like the perfect next step in your career!
Salary: Starting with £30,000.00 per year
- Pension plan for the company
- Food at a reduced or no cost
- Employee savings
- Parking is complimentary.
Types of extra pay:
Capability to commute/move:
Harborne, B17 9NE: commute regularly or intend to relocate before beginning job (needed)
Service à la carte: 5 years (needed)
3 years of leadership (required)
Workplace: In person